In 2007, Jeanne and I went on a weekend couples retreat lead by Harville Hendricks and Helen Hunt. Our experience was eye opening and the skills and technique we learned is still valuable to us today. We return to the lessons often. Jeanne continued her training to become a Trained Imago Educator. We invite you to join us on Wednesday evenings. Since it is a group that builds week to week, we ask that you commit to the full time period through early April. We will not meet the third Wednesday of March due to Administrative Board that night. The cost for materials is $20.
From the curriculum introduction:
“This program helps couples learn the skills necessary to realize their relationship potential. It will invite couples to consider what their relationships need from them as individuals rather than what they need from their relationships.”
- Learn a new way to talk and a new way to listen.
- Co-create a relationship vision.
- Acquire the skills to manifest this vision.
- Discover the uniqueness of one’s partner.
- Uncover the opportunities for emotional healing and personal growth.