April 18, 2015 First Churches in Northampton
Would your congregation like to lower its utility bills? Decrease its use of fossil fuels, and the contribution they make to global warming? Are you interested in learning more about solar energy? Mass. Interfaith Power & Light’s Sustainable House of Worship — or (SHOW) workshop covers all this and more.
First Churches in Northampton is hosting this half-day session in which you’ll learn:
- How to track your energy use, cost and carbon footprint;
- How to find no-cost & low-cost projects with big impacts on your energy bills;
- How to know when heating & electrical equipment needs to be updated;
- How to get solar panels with no upfront costs; and
- Rebates and financial help available through utility companies
For more information contact Vince Maraventano at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register online for the workshop go to http://bitly.com/1M9L1sr
The fee to attend is $10 payable online by credit card, or in-person by check. Light refreshments are included.Members of all faiths are welcome!
Sponsored by the American Baptist Churches of MA and the Episcopal Diocese of Western MA.
Here’s what others are saying about MIP&L’s SHOW workshop:
“An eye opener for awareness” Jim King, Calvary Baptist
“Inspiring to see/hear others dealing with what sometimes seems overwhelming.